In delivering the Services, we will be required to collect personal information in order to respond to and resolve customer questions and complaints.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals by complying with the National Privacy Principles (which are contained in the Privacy Act, 1988 as amended). To comply with the National Privacy Principles, we:
- will only collect personal information that is necessary for the purpose of conducting our business
- will only contact you if you have asked us to or to consult with you about works that may impact you
- will not use or disclose personal information for a different purpose without express consent
- will take reasonable steps to protect personal information and to ensure its accuracy, completeness and security
- will, when appropriate, provide access to personal information and will correct any personal information held at the request of the relevant individual
- will not use identifiers assigned by Government agencies e.g. tax file number
- will, where lawful and practicable, respect the anonymity of an individual if requested
- will only transfer personal information to foreign countries that have equivalent or better privacy protection
- will not collect sensitive information other than in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
LTJV Joint Venture Pty Limited (LT Joint Venture) supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of information. However, copyright protects material on this website. Copyright of all information on this website is owned by LT Joint Venture. LT Joint Venture has no objection to its material being reproduced, made available online or electronically, provided it is for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation, the material remains unaltered and LT Joint Venture is recognised as the owner. None of the material contained on this website may be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
The plans, drawings, diagrams, statements and other documentation contained on this website are for information purposes only and should not, without further enquiry, be relied upon by any user of this website. LT Joint Venture reserves all rights to alter any plans, diagrams, statements and other information displayed on this website without notice. To the extent permitted by law, LT Joint Venture will not be responsible, and shall accept no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred as a result of your reliance upon these materials.
terms and conditions
- LT Joint Venture Pty Limited is the operator and owner of this site.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of LT Joint Venture. Note that "this website" means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.ltjv.com.au, and include the layout of this website; individual elements of this website's design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website.
- All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to or is licensed for use by LT Joint Venture, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users must not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- This site may include third party content which is subject to such third party's terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which LT Joint Venture has no control over or direct interest in. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between LT Joint Venture and that third party, its site or the products or services on the site.
- LT Joint Venture has no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which Users incur, including damage to software or hardware, arising from the use of or access to this site.
- Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.